We continue to support our patients during this challenging time. We are now booking secure video, telephone appointments and face to face assessments.
If you have a face to face appointment please follow this guidance regarding attending the clinic:
1. If you or anyone in your household has any symptoms of cold, cough, fever, vomiting/diarrhoea, loss of sense of smell/taste, please do not attend the appointment and call up to reschedule.
2. Please check the temperature of those intending to attend the appointment, at home on the day of your appointment and if you have a fever please call up to reschedule your appointment.
3. The doctor/therapist will meet you at the back door and open the door for you.
4. Please wear a mask if you have one. (This does not apply to children).
5. Please wipe your hands with Sanitizing Gel by the door after entering and before leaving the building.
6. The doctor/therapist will escort you and open the door for you when you leave.
7. Please bring a bottle of water with you if it is a hot day.
8. Please be aware that your doctor/therapist will be wearing PPE for the assessment if social distancing can not be maintained, including gloves, apron, mask +/visor.
If you are unwell with fever/cough/flue/cold symptoms please call NHS 111. Stay at home, stay safe and healthy!
For further advice see https://111.nhs.uk/covid-19 and https://www.gov.uk/guidance/coronavirus-covid-19-information-for-the-public